Thursday, April 7, 2011

This Year I Choose.....

This year as I walk I will do so much different :). I promise to enjoy the whole process and not just search for the next mile marker or finish line. This year as I walk I promise to smile and laugh more. There are so many people there that are true characters, and you can't help but giggle. This year I promise to look around me and appreciate EACH person that is there. This year I promise to high five a lot more, and feel self conscious a LOT LESS. This year I will take pictures from the beginning until the end. This year I promise to cry more (is that possible) and enjoy every moment. God only gives us so many days on this earth. It is our job to do with those days what we will. I choose to battle the disease that took my beautiful, amazing, and wonderful mother. I choose to make a difference in the world of breast cancer. I choose to walk to help find a cure.

No comments:

Post a Comment